Thursday, August 16, 2007

Falling and rising

I regret to have to give you a somewhat sombre report from the war. You remember how I mentioned earlier that my lack of sleep was not going to work out in the end? Well I think it is starting to have some serious effect on me. I find that I'm constantly tired, my willpower drains really fast and I've gone back to getting almost nothing done. I can also feel a slight semi-depression coming on. I guess I need to pull myself up by the bootstraps and get to work on my life again. the question is when... Anyway, in order to give myself some extra sleep I'm going to stop writing this and get to bed. Hopefully I will feel better in the morning. I leave you all with this quote:

Virtue is a state of war, and to live in it we have always to combat with ourselves.
- Jean-Jacques Rosseau

No comments: